If you are a business owner, then chances are that you are always looking for ways to stand out from the crowd. Not just within your industry, but from all the other local businesses that offer a service. You might do this through community events, radio spots, social media and an assortment of other approaches. But one way to be sure that people remember who you are and what you have to offer is by putting something in their hands so that they can easily recall what you provide. After all, contrary to what one may thing, the use of paper advertising approaches is not dead and it is still quite effective!
However, many companies send out advertisements and brochures, so how can you do something that helps you stand out from the crowd? Sure, you can offer a free gift, perhaps include a coupon or use foils and other graphics, but there is another way you can get the attention you want- through using die cutting. Better yet, those other elements – foils, perforated coupons, giveaways, etc. – can usually be incorporated with a die cut mail out. So, what are the benefits of using die cut advertisements and marketing materials? Here are just a few:
· Die cut flyers allow you to highlight images and designs so that you can draw your markets eyes and attention to your product/services.
· Make the pieces more fun and engaging for the recipients. You are only limited by your imagination and perhaps the options available from your designer.
· Make the piece interactive. Whether it be a unique design for a business card, a fun calendar that promoted your company, a punch out piece that promoted your work, or any other type of shape that encouraged awareness for your company or cause.
· Create dimensions with 3-D die cutting. Design a holiday card that gets people talking about your company. Whether it be a dimensional tree, a bell, or perhaps something that represents your company, the right die cut can go a long way.
· Stand out from the crowd with advertisements that are not rectangular. Why should your hard-earned advertising budget be lost because it blended in with all the other marketers? Do something that gets attention.
Choosing die cutting is a great way to boost your effectiveness. So, plan your design with care so that you can get the most bang for your book. Have questions? Talk to a local marketing company and learn how you can integrate die cutting into your marketing approach.